Introducing ZeldiSmul

Dear Reader

I recently embarked on a writing journey and with that, I wanted to start a blog.

Basics: I am a 23-year old female, living in South Africa. I graduated with an honours degree in Consumer Sciences, worked in the food industry for a while, and now I am working towards my goal of becoming a freelance writer. 

Writing is something I've wanted to do for a really long time, but it just seemed like it wouldn't work out for me. So the past few months have been all about deciding what I want my work life to be like and painting that picture. Taking a leap of faith, and fighting that self-doubt monster every day is probably the hardest part, but at least someone that is still trying to figure things out can be seen as relatable. So feel free to relate.  

I will be writing in English (as can be seen in this post), and Afrikaans, since it is my beloved home language. I can’t predict what I will be writing about in this blog. It could be anything related to food, travel, home, lifestyle, or just senseless rambling about life in general.  

I guess you’ll find out more through the rest of my posts. Please be forgiving as I am still learning. As a random Facebook post once told me: you have to be humble enough to suck at something for as long as it takes for you to become better. Read, scan through, leave a comment, or avoid. This is just me presenting my new blog.

Sincerely
Guess-I’m-A-Blogger-Now

Comments

Popular Posts